Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » General   » Picture Box   » Halloween Pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Halloween Pics
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 1227

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunny_foofoo   Email bunny_foofoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ifigured this wouldbe a great place to start a costume thread.

Here is (from left to right) Mike, Pat, Bunny, Bobby and Azzy.I amnot looking my best because I am laughing so fucking hard. I went to wrap my armsaround Pat and Bobby's wastes, but I am so short (even with my high heel boots) that I actually grabbed both their asses and I just bustout laughing. At that moment I had just realized I had my hands full of ass.

Blackout won the costume contest as Doc Brown. John Adams was Doctor Who. Right here they are having a timemachine battle and trying to figure out whose jacket is cooler.

Here is an awesome pic of John Adams using his super screw driver to battle evil.

Here is Herbert as the basement Pope,in all his glory.

Here is my musician friend Timb Rocks and his GF (who I belive is in the band Zombies Organize).Eventually they want to come perform on the show live. I think they have THE BEST costumes.

Here is Azzy from last year. So hot she needs to be shown a second time.I will try to find me and my brother all Martix Twins from last year. And post that.

I rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a drive with Ted Kennedy.

Posts: 1086 | From: South FL | Registered: Jul 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout aka Michael Biggins - , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box,, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & (C)1995-2015