Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » General   » Picture Box   » Blue Heavenly Blogs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blue Heavenly Blogs!
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/bluhevenly

Very cute and funny Blu!

Liked the vibrator going off in the background, reminded me of Gladys' Broken Toy.

Fun stuff keep it up. I will be adding a user video section on this site as well with much better quality than youtube.

- Blackout -

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7615 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
bunny_foofoo
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 1227

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunny_foofoo   Email bunny_foofoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you ad a video section, dont forget Herbert's youtube clip of the suicidal computer mouse...all done in stop motion animation.

You will have to have some of your star wars kid stuff too.

--------------------
I rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a drive with Ted Kennedy.

Posts: 1085 | From: South FL | Registered: Jul 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Herbert
Ghostly lover of hats and elephants & Official Blackout's Box Archivist
Member # 628

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herbert   Author's Homepage   Email Herbert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blu has that dry sense of humor I just love. Good vids Blu!

I need to get more youtube vids up, but I don't have time to do any more. Bah.

--------------------
http://HerbertFilby.com

Posts: 1516 | From: PA | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bluhevenly
Super Female Sex Crazed Blackout's Box Fan & Donator!
Member # 8

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bluhevenly   Author's Homepage   Email Bluhevenly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ack!!! I've been exposed.

You don't know how much it meant to me to have Blackout tell me I did something funny. Honestly, it felt really good to read that. Coming from you Blackout it's a HUGE compliment.

Thanks for the support everyone.

-blu [Smurf]

--------------------
"Dear lady...you are new to the scene. When you have been with us a little longer, nothing will amaze you." --Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator

Posts: 828 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jul 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wink Wink!

[Party On ]

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7615 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
bunny_foofoo
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 1227

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunny_foofoo   Email bunny_foofoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blu...I have a lesbo crush on your woman pillows.

--------------------
I rather go hunting with Dick Cheney, then go for a drive with Ted Kennedy.

Posts: 1085 | From: South FL | Registered: Jul 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.