Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » General   » Philosophy & Spirit Box   » TAKE CHRIS's ADvice?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TAKE CHRIS's ADvice?
Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess   Email Princess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ShOULD I LAY OFF THe POT ?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 13 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
It's Megamaid sir, she's gone from suck to blow!

Posts: 672 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
bmf
Official Blackout's Box Member
Member # 958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bmf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i worry about you sometimes.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris -Kracka C-   Email Chris -Kracka C-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why on earth did this need to be a poll?!
[Razz]
Chris

--------------------
"It gives you different perspectives to think about things." - Blackout

Posts: 1185 | From: Houston, Tx | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Shostie
Blackout's Box Illuminati and Dreaderator: Vinlar the Dreadful Only available to those with over 3000 posts
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shostie   Email Shostie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would you NOT want this to be a poll?

--------------------
Maestra is indeed a sexy geek.

"Primitive humans make tools; computer-designed, high-tech hand tools." -program description from The History Channel's Modern Marvels

"I wish God were alive to see this." -Homer Simpson

"And my stage directions make no sense. How is it possible for me to wear clown make up AND be sober all at once?" -Davan MacIntire

Posts: 3653 | From: Houston, TX | Registered: Jul 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris -Kracka C-   Email Chris -Kracka C-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because it implies that my advice sucks ass and should be questioned.

That and we all know the only real answer is 3 anyway.
Chris

--------------------

Posts: 1185 | From: Houston, Tx | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Shostie
Blackout's Box Illuminati and Dreaderator: Vinlar the Dreadful Only available to those with over 3000 posts
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shostie   Email Shostie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yeah.

And, really, isn't questioning every person's advice a much more honest approch to life?

--------------------

"Primitive humans make tools; computer-designed, high-tech hand tools." -program description from The History Channel's Modern Marvels

"And my stage directions make no sense. How is it possible for me to wear clown make up AND be sober all at once?" -Davan MacIntire

Posts: 3653 | From: Houston, TX | Registered: Jul 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shostie:
Well, yeah.

And, really, isn't questioning every person's advice a much more honest approch to life?

No matter what you do there's at least one person on the face of the earth who would have advised you to do so.
However, I get what you mean and that's a good point.
Chris

--------------------

Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess   Email Princess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol #3 takes the cake.
Who said I SHOULD get off the pot ?
Man, we just had christmas dinner
and my little cousin kept stepping outside to smoke.... hes like 16
he came back all red eyed
im like. FOR FUCK SAKES,, its CHRISTMAS
man some kids.

--------------------

Posts: 672 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Shostie
Member # 112

Member Rated:
At least be clever about it. Get some visine.

--------------------

Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
Or Vaseline.

oops...wrong topic.
Chris

--------------------

Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
I need some visine, seriously my eyes are so dry, and thats whenim not high
terrlbe thing

weewwwww vasiline... that stuff is poop.
I useit on extremely harsh dry skin. which is what i get in some COLD Ass weather sometimes.

lets all smoke up together one day.. allthe boardies
and for those who dont smoke... they can drink

--------------------

Vinas
Official Blackout's Box Fancy Lad Canadian Bitch Ambassador and Teutonic God of Thunder
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vinas   Author's Homepage   Email Vinas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy can I.

--------------------
"Vinny uncaringly hurts peoples feelings. He's like a mean robot."

Posts: 3557 | From: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Princess:

lets all smoke up together one day.. allthe boardies
and for those who dont smoke... they can drink

How dare you try to corrupt me!
*packs a bowl*
For Shame!

What time?
Chris

--------------------

Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Everyone come over to my place. I'll dress up in my birthday suit.... all get trashed and play TExas Hold Em'.

--------------------

Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Texas Hold Em is for pussies (no pun intended since you'll be in your birthday suit) who can't follow the cards in real seven card stud.

Although I'll play it and it's interesting... well... I'm a stud sorta guy.

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7658 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Princess:
I'll dress up in my birthday suit...

...Temptress!
Chris

--------------------

Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Texas Hold em' is fun... and its popular now. Who cares, its fun to socialize/get cash/lose cash, with pussies or otherwise.
What is all the fuss about my birthday suit?
Has anyone even seen it before??
[Razz]
 -

--------------------

Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
That looks like one of the Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
Rockin'.
Chris

--------------------

Xenth
Angry, scary, freakish little pink video game dude leftover from the 1980s.
Member # 424

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenth   Author's Homepage   Email Xenth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda looks like that guy from Insane Clown Posse too.. Coincidence??

--------------------
Axiom of choice is on par with the existence of God.

Posts: 1522 | From: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
just good old me

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.