Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » On the Creative Side   » The Writer's Box   » Trying something out.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trying something out.
BAD MUTHA FUCKA
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 425

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BAD MUTHA FUCKA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. I'm just going to start typing whatever comes into my mind and see where it goes from there.

Geez. I've always wanted to write something down. Like a movie I guess. A screen play. Yeah that's what'll do. Okay here's my screen play. It's starts off in a bar and there's people there.

Okay so this dude walks up and introduces himself to the people sitting down at this table. He says, "Hi. my name's Quincy." then this one guy says, "Wow! That's jazzy. It's not a totally gay name like Kim or Stacy but it's not exactly the kind of name you'd say is very masculine or just plain....but yeah, definately very jazzy. I bet you're a big Coltrane Fan."

Awww fuck it i'm tired of that. Why do I want to fuck every girl I see. I have many fantasies about this all day. It would be great if women couldn't talk because they say stupid things. Yap Yap Yap. All bitches do is yap. Like when I went out last night I got stuck in line in front of some bitches who kept giggling and talking about stupid shit like their shoes and other nonsense. I wish I had a shotgun. I would have shot them in the neck and maybe fucked them afterwards. Damn I hate lines. Unless they're lines of coke. hahahah yeah. You know what i'm saying. Exactly.

The temperature outside is flaccid. I don't know what that degree is but that's how it makes me feel. I feel like a cucumber who can't have sex with a hot babe. I wonder if girls ever get creative and try to carve cucumbers into the shape of a penis. I knew this one dude who said he jacks off with banana peels. Bananas.

Remember Bananarama. I liked those chicks. I wanted to have sex with them too. I notice everything I think about has something to do with sex. Even when I used to watch cartoons as a child. I think my first crush was on Cheetarah from ThunderCats. Got I want to smash that.

On the weekends I like to go boogie boarding and study armadillo anatomy. No I don't but I have thought about raising snails for a living. I wonder if anyone has ever jacked off with snails. I think the only thing arousing about it might be the fact that they would die in the process.

I feel like doing a puzzle. I think in my whole life I've done maybe like 2 or 3 hard ones. I'm going to be the best puzzle putting it together guy one day. I will join a puzzle club and join puzzle putting it together contest. I will comb my hair stupid and play with stupid toy figurines. If I ever end up in jail again I'm going to do puzzles everyday. Then I'm going to have them laminated or something. I would put like 80 puzzles together a year or more and in like 7 years I'd have put together at least 560 puzzles. By that time I'd be a puzzle virtuoso because that's allI would do all day everyday. If I had a sentence for 25 years from murdering those stupid yapping bitches I would probably put together something like 3000 by the time I get out and If I framed them up I could probably sell them because I'd be sort of famous in the puzzle community for putting together so many puzzles. I could autograph them, hell I would probably design my own puzzles. Someone could do this really cool art piece that was kindy jazzy like that Quincy guy. Maybe of a saxaphone and some piano keys and some sheet music. Then I could cut it up in cool ways and have the pieces put into some kind of glass so that it looked kind of like tile and a shadowbox at the same time and then I would put the puzzle together and seperate into 3 sections that looked like puzzle pieces. That would be pretty cool. A shadowbox/tile/art piece that was a puzzle serperated into 3 pieces shaped like puzzles.

One of these days i'm going to go into the bermuda triangle.

Posts: 956 | From: ... | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Zanzabar
Semi-Genius Member
Member # 873

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zanzabar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, BMF, you are fucking great.

--------------------
Zanzabar is a person - not a place.

*A path with no obstacles is a path better not taken.
*Distant water wont quench your immediate thirst.
*A smile will gain you ten more years of life.

Posts: 255 | From: Heroin Villa Estates, Phoenix, AZ. | Registered: Apr 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
BAD MUTHA FUCKA
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 425

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BAD MUTHA FUCKA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are awesome too.
Posts: 956 | From: ... | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't you realized? You flew into the bermuda triangle like 35,000 years ago silly.

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7615 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
EazyCheeze
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 28

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EazyCheeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gentlemen, we have a new title for Bad Motherfucker; SICK MOTHERFUCKER thankyouthankyouthankyou. (just kidding, a huge cup of creativity to you BMF, rather witty writing)

--------------------
Chicka cheeze cheeze cheeze.
Visit my blog! http://members.cox.net/eazycheeze1/blogger.html

Posts: 540 | From: Pensacola, FL, US | Registered: May 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.