Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » Entertainment   » The Game Box   » XBOX 360 finally!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: XBOX 360 finally!
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally got a chance to toy around with my XBOX 360, my gamertag is Blackouts Box although that may be changing.

I have:
Monopoly Streets (latest version of monopoly that you can play in full 3D mode or classic board mode)

RISK

Halo Reach - the latest incarnation of halo. Need I say more?

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare

Outrun

Duke Nukem 3D

Midnight Club Los Angeles

Left For Dead 2

Haven't played too much with it but I'm loving it when I do. Total fun time and the XBOX Live Gold integration is great. Wish I could have multiple gamertags though and plain old Blackout rather than Blackouts Box.

When not movie making or album or stage show creating, this is my other fun time.

- Blackout

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7616 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Time Harry
Pills make the phone calls go away
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Time Harry   Email Happy Time Harry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
niiice.

Only one I have on that list is Left 4 Dead 2. If I see you playin it I'll throw it in and send a message.

\m/

--------------------
I am the walrus "goo goo g’joob"

I am the Okapi "chicchhh chew chew CLICCKKK chomp neeeeeeehhhh"

Posts: 66 | From: D.C. | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Added Full House Poker & Worms Armageddon

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7616 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
ToxicaAcid
Semi-Genius Member
Member # 4887

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToxicaAcid   Author's Homepage   Email ToxicaAcid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool, I'll add you [Big Grin]

--------------------
We're only as sick as our secrets

Posts: 256 | From: the Alamo...in the basement | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Member # 7

Member Rated:
RAHWK!

What games ya got girl?

I'm taking a break in my 32 hour music video editothon....

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.