Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » General   » Blackout's Box Main Lounge   » BMF Interviews the other boardies. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: BMF Interviews the other boardies.
Camp Kill Yourself
Super Box Member!
Member # 367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camp Kill Yourself   Email Camp Kill Yourself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but maybe you should pay for a copy of the Office Space DVD.

--------------------
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Posts: 149 | From: Houston | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess   Email Princess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*twirls around in circles*
la da di, la di da... la da di, la di da.

--------------------
It's Megamaid sir, she's gone from suck to blow!

Posts: 672 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Shostie
Blackout's Box Illuminati and Dreaderator: Vinlar the Dreadful Only available to those with over 3000 posts
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shostie   Email Shostie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.

--------------------
Maestra is indeed a sexy geek.

"Primitive humans make tools; computer-designed, high-tech hand tools." -program description from The History Channel's Modern Marvels

"I wish God were alive to see this." -Homer Simpson

"And my stage directions make no sense. How is it possible for me to wear clown make up AND be sober all at once?" -Davan MacIntire

Posts: 3653 | From: Houston, TX | Registered: Jul 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Vinas
Official Blackout's Box Fancy Lad Canadian Bitch Ambassador and Teutonic God of Thunder
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vinas   Author's Homepage   Email Vinas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe he prefers to be called "The Dude".

--------------------
"Vinny uncaringly hurts peoples feelings. He's like a mean robot."

Posts: 3557 | From: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenth
Angry, scary, freakish little pink video game dude leftover from the 1980s.
Member # 424

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenth   Author's Homepage   Email Xenth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interview me bmf. I give in and conform.

--------------------
Axiom of choice is on par with the existence of God.

Posts: 1521 | From: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
BAD MUTHA FUCKA
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 425

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BAD MUTHA FUCKA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Xenth

1. So how are things with your girlfriend?

2. Are you any of the following members: Hostel, Bleeps, Andy Man, X-Dog-Zero, Evil?
a. Are you sure about that?
b. No, really. Are you?

3. Who is your favorite Pirate and why?

Being a pirate myself I automatically know that you LOVE Beef Jerky. My favorite is the Oberto Original Beef Jerky. I hate Pemmican. Pemmican is for fags or women.

-

4. Which is your favorite beef jerky?

5. Have you ever met Ludacris?

6. What are your favorite Children Of Bodom songs?

7. In a tennis match between you and Serena Williams who do you think would win?

8. Do you take team killing to the next level? For example, do you things like join the tennis team and then purposely loose a match to piss everyone off and keep the team from going to finals and taking a shitty 8 hour bus ride.

Lisa Bonet, Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Connelly, Hillary Duff, and the Olsen Twins are just some of the celebs I'd like to give a rogering to.

9. Which celebrities would you like to bang the hell out of all pirate style like?

10. What is your average day like?

Posts: 956 | From: ... | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lindsay
Adorable Blackout's Box Fan
Member # 246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lindsay   Author's Homepage   Email Lindsay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I give into the temptation as well....so...

Go ahead and interview me BMF

--------------------
"And now for something completely different..." ~Monty Python's Flying Circus

Posts: 136 | From: Misery | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
BAD MUTHA FUCKA
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 425

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BAD MUTHA FUCKA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Lindsay

1. Are you the same member as Lindsi?

2. What fascinates you about horses?

3. What does it mean when someone says, I've got your 42 right here?

4. Are you a lesbian?

6. What are your favorite songs?

7. In horse race between you and Christopher Reeve who do you think would win?

8. Complete this sentence. BMF is so _____?

9. Why did you pick that word?

10. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Posts: 956 | From: ... | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenth
Angry, scary, freakish little pink video game dude leftover from the 1980s.
Member # 424

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenth   Author's Homepage   Email Xenth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BAD MUTHA FUCKA:
OK Xenth

1. So how are things with your girlfriend?

2. Are you any of the following members: Hostel, Bleeps, Andy Man, X-Dog-Zero, Evil?
a. Are you sure about that?
b. No, really. Are you?

3. Who is your favorite Pirate and why?

Being a pirate myself I automatically know that you LOVE Beef Jerky. My favorite is the Oberto Original Beef Jerky. I hate Pemmican. Pemmican is for fags or women.

-

4. Which is your favorite beef jerky?

6. What are your favorite Children Of Bodom songs?

7. In a tennis match between you and Serena Williams who do you think would win?

8. Do you take team killing to the next level? For example, do you things like join the tennis team and then purposely loose a match to piss everyone off and keep the team from going to finals and taking a shitty 8 hour bus ride.

Lisa Bonet, Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Connelly, Hillary Duff, and the Olsen Twins are just some of the celebs I'd like to give a rogering to.

9. Which celebrities would you like to bang the hell out of all pirate style like?

10. What is your average day like?

1. Oh her... yeah.. well you might say that she isn't much of a friend anymore

2. Nope im none of those..

A. well now that I think about it.....
B. NOPE! definitley am not.

3.Black beard.. because he put a rope down his beard and would set it on fire to intimidate people, now that's a TRUE pirate!

4. I like the peppered kind.. though I can't remember the brand.. oh well

5. Yes, he was in the ghetto and he was flaunting his wealth to people who are REALLY gangsters and have nothing to live off of. They were about to shoot him, but instead they sent the weakest guy to kick his ass.. his guard took over and ludacris ran away..

6. Good question, "Every time I die" "Children of Decedance" and "Bed of razors"

7. Serena Williams, nobody knows this but she is the queen of pirates.. and pirate morals dictate that you let women of nobility win at tennis matches.

8. Well I have thought about it.. we were about to face the worst school in our region and the coach put this freshman in my place on a previous match... then she told me that I would be able to start against this really horrible school on the upcoming match, as if that was a priviledge. So i've been thinking of ways to elongate the match to a couple of hours (which normally takes us less than an hour against this school) and pissing everybody off.

9. Bill O'Riley

10. Average day hmm... Well my alarm clock wakes me up.. I turn it off and go back to sleep.. then I wake up at the right time somehow (ive been too lazy to set it 30 minutes later to the right time) then I get in the shower... and go to school buck naked. Then when im done with school I go to tennis practice. then after that I go home and dont do my homework while continually reassuring myself that I will do it later. THEN I check out these boards and then go and play on a video game with one of these two goals in mind

1) To utterly own everybody
2) To utterly piss everybody off

--------------------
Axiom of choice is on par with the existence of God.

Posts: 1521 | From: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
AAARRRGGH
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AAARRRGGH   Author's Homepage   Email AAARRRGGH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interview me please Mr.Bmf

--------------------
Munch Munch

Posts: 652 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Spritely
Zzzzzipp...spin, POP, wiggle, shhhhhvroom WEEEEE!
Member # 524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spritely   Email Spritely   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interview me, please!!!!

--------------------
Play with me!*!*!*!

Posts: 310 | From: Florida | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lindsay
Adorable Blackout's Box Fan
Member # 246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lindsay   Author's Homepage   Email Lindsay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BAD MUTHA FUCKA:
OK Lindsay

1. Are you the same member as Lindsi?
Last time I checked....No.

2. What fascinates you about horses?
They're extremely smart and lovable, and completely devoted to their owners.

3. What does it mean when someone says, I've got your 42 right here?
If I told you that, I'd have to kill you, and you're way too much fun for that.

4. Are you a lesbian?
Nope

Actually, I talked to Luda just yesterday.

6. What are your favorite songs?
Wow, too many to count. I like a lot of oldies and a lot of 80's.

7. In horse race between you and Christopher Reeve who do you think would win?
Well, probably me, but I'd give him a handicap.......ok I'm going to hell for that one.

8. Complete this sentence. BMF is so _____?
outspoken

9. Why did you pick that word?
Because you're not afraid to give your opinion about anything, which is cool.

10. Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully close to graduating Vet School

--------------------
"And now for something completely different..." ~Monty Python's Flying Circus

Posts: 136 | From: Misery | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
BAD MUTHA FUCKA
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 425

Member Rated:
AAARRRGHH Interview

1. Are you the author of the site, thewaronfaith.com

2. What are your views on just normal decent Christians?

3. How about evangilist?

I happen to get sky|one. Many shows and commercials piss me off. Even the way they say Pan-ten instead of Pan-teen for Pantene shampoo and thos stupid Specsaver commercials, and let's not forget Boots, which is like Englands version of Old Navy + K-Mart. I also hate the gay horoscope guy and Sharon Osbourne's show. I think the only reason I wath Sky|One is because they show the Simpsons, Futurama, and Scrubs on Sundays.

4. What are somethings on sky|one that you hate?

5. Do you believe in aliens?

Curiosity killed a cat. I would say that I am a curious. Sometimes being curious turns out to be fun and sometimes it turns out to really traumatizing?

6. How curious are you to click on this link: http://www.myg0t.com/CS-Condition_Zero.BETA-myg0t.mpg ?

7. Did you click on it?
a. If yes. Did you feel violated?
b. If no. Are you thinking about clicking on it right now?
c. Are you sure about that?

8. What is your favorite food and why?

9. What is your average day like?

10. Fill in the blank? I would decribe myself as a _____ person?

11. Why did you pick that word?

BAD MUTHA FUCKA
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 425

Member Rated:
1. Why the name, Spritely?

2. Do you believe in fairies?

3. Do you believe in aliens?

4. What is your sick fascination with glitter?

True or False

Acting happy won't make you happy.

5. Why do you think this statement is true/false?

6. How would you react to a puppy being skinned alive?
a. horrified
b. indifferent
c. excited

7. Do you have periods time when you feel great followed by weeks of the complete opposite?

8. Which of the following would make you happy important to you?
a. acceptence
b. understanding
c. material posesions
d. sexual gratification

9. What are your interests besides the normal things like: reading, hanging out with friends, going to the movies, traveling, and talking on the phone?

10. What types of music do you listen to?

11. If you could know when you were going to die would you want to know?

12. Why do you say that?

AAARRRGGH
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AAARRRGGH   Author's Homepage   Email AAARRRGGH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Are you the author of the site, thewaronfaith.com

No. I had some contact with the author a while ago though. I sent in some heathen quotes I came accross.

2. What are your views on just normal decent Christians?

Misguided and weak. I think many christians are actually quite intelligent people, but sacrifice their intelligence when it comes to religion because they would rather believe an untruth that makes them feel better than stare reality in the face. When I first started at uni I was such an extreme atheist I even considered creating an atheist society. Then I realised I couldn't be bothered. See my answer for 'what is your average day like' for more on this.

Also I grudginly accept that religion will never go away. For this reason alone I generally tend to not be so aggressive towards christians nowadays, unless they start to preach at me. So I suppose the answer then is that they do annoy me but as long as they're not preaching I am willing to leave them alone. For the most part.

3. How about evangilist?

Scum of the earth. Taking advantage of the weaker more vulnerable members of society in order to spread their vile anti-intellectual mind warpingly stupid bullshit. There are quite a lot of street preachers in Manchester, and I find it extremelly hard to walk past them without stopping them in their tracks and fighting back. I tend to only do it when I'm on my own or with people who I know wont be embarrased. Last time I did it, one of the guys in the christian bunch was actually really impressed with my biblical knowledge and I think began to doubt his religion for the first time. That put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

I also think that evangelists who use massive stadiums and large gatherings to spread their message (or to make a tidy financial profit), are exploiting the human inability to think when part of a collective. I read a book a while ago called 'The Crowd' by Le Bon which was actually written as a blue print for someone to take advantage of people in this hightened state of pliability. It was written in the early years of the twentieth century, and many of his ideas were put to use by the Nazis for propaganda purposes (although I don't know for sure whether they actually read Le Bon, or just happened to use the same techniques for manipulation that he outlined). I think that's what annoys me so much about religion - the fact that it's exploiting peoples inability to think for themselves in order to serve it's own agenda. The capacity for people to be exploited like this is a pretty dangerous thing, don't you think?

I happen to get sky|one. Many shows and commercials piss me off. Even the way they say Pan-ten instead of Pan-teen for Pantene shampoo and thos stupid Specsaver commercials, and let's not forget Boots, which is like Englands version of Old Navy + K-Mart. I also hate the gay horoscope guy and Sharon Osbourne's show. I think the only reason I wath Sky|One is because they show the Simpsons, Futurama, and Scrubs on Sundays.

4. What are somethings on sky|one that you hate?

I've not watched it for ages. I don't currently have a television in my room and I could only recieve sky one at home on my parents satellite box. The only things I used to watch were the simpsons, south park, friends and Malcom in the middle. One of the things I don't like about sky one is the fact that they don't make their own programs. They just buy loads of American stuff, and most of it isn't very good. My favourite channel in England used to be Channel 4, but even that channel has become more commercial nowadays.

If you have BBC America, I would highly recommend a program called 'Only fools and horses'. I'm pretty sure they must show it. It's brilliant.

5. Do you believe in aliens?

Definately. Although I don't believe we've ever actually been contacted or anything like that, but the universe is so huge that it would be absurd if we were the only planet that supported life.

According to this website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3085885.stm there are 10 times more stars in the visible universe than there are grains of sand on our planet. Earth isn't excluded from the universe, so wherever life came from, it must still be out there. We've only discovered around 100 planets outside of our own solar system so far, so that shows you how little we really know.

Also, human beings have always viewed the universe from their own perspective (hence when they create a religion, the god who created the universe actually takes an interest in our moral lives) which explains why we think it perfectly normal to consider we might be living on the only planet in the universe to support intelligent life. I'm sure we're not.

Curiosity killed a cat. I would say that I am a curious. Sometimes being curious turns out to be fun and sometimes it turns out to really traumatizing?

6. How curious are you to click on this link: http://www.myg0t.com/CS-Condition_Zero.BETA-myg0t.mpg ?

7. Did you click on it?
a. If yes. Did you feel violated?
b. If no. Are you thinking about clicking on it right now?
c. Are you sure about that?

Yes I clicked on it. I don't feel violated because the internet has desensatised my reactions to everything.

8. What is your favorite food and why?

I love Chinese duck with pancakes. It's absolutely beautiful and I'm so satisfied after eating it that I feel like I must have done something wrong.

Also, I went to portugal a few years ago and they had a meal they told the tourists was called 'portuguese steak'. Absolutely beautiful it was, although I don't know what it's actually called. If you ever go to portugal, try it.

9. What is your average day like?

Well at the moment it's not particularly interesting. I'm in the last few months of my course so all I'm really doing is working and going on the internet to procrastinate and avoid working.

So at the moment all my days really consist of are getting up (usually in the morning), going into the library, reading, coming back then going on the internet and listening to music. Also I'm addicted to downloading free software that I don't even need.

I also realise I told you to come to this question to find out more about my general lazyness. The fact I can't be bothered elaborating should be testiment to the fact that I can be quite lazy sometimes. I prefer the term 'laid back'.

10. Fill in the blank? I would decribe myself as a _____ person?

I sat and tried to think of something but I couldn't.

11. Why did you pick that word?

I couldnt think of a word because I don't think I would describe myself in a single word. I suppose you could fill in the word 'awkward' then. I don't know, I'm just me.

Sorry for the long replies, but I quite enjoyed that [Big Grin]

--------------------
Munch Munch

Posts: 652 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Spritely
Zzzzzipp...spin, POP, wiggle, shhhhhvroom WEEEEE!
Member # 524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spritely   Email Spritely   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Why the name, Spritely? It was the first thing Blackout said to me. "Who's that Spritely girl?"

2. Do you believe in fairies? Yes, but not the way you think I do...

3. Do you believe in aliens? Yes.

4. What is your sick fascination with glitter? It's pretty and I feel better wearing it. I get attention. It's a sad fact but we all like attention.

True or False

Acting happy won't make you happy. True, but if your sad. Focusing on it only makes it worse.

5. Why do you think this statement is true/false?
It is true because, If your not happy then your not happy and that's okay. But you should try to be happy and positve.
6. How would you react to a puppy being skinned alive? A, Horrified
a. horrified
b. indifferent
c. excited

7. Do you have periods time when you feel great followed by weeks of the complete opposite? Um, I feel sad pretty much all of the time. I just don't show it. I enjoy the stupid things in life that are beauutiful like friendship, nature, Glitter, art, ect... But I am still very sad at all times. I don't know, I geuss it's just me but I feel very empty. Maybe it's insecurity, but I have always felt like this.

8. Which of the following would make you happy important to you? B, Understanding. So rarely are we every really understood. If you can find some one who really understands you then you are very lucy...
a. acceptence
b. understanding
c. material posesions
d. sexual gratification

9. What are your interests besides the normal things like: reading, hanging out with friends, going to the movies, traveling, and talking on the phone? I'm an actress, so I geuss along with being my vocation you can call it an interest. I do yoga, and I love to dance!!!

10. What types of music do you listen to? a very wide veriety. I do not like country very at all.

11. If you could know when you were going to die would you want to know? Yes

12. Why do you say that? Because it would just be it would just be cool.

--------------------
Play with me!*!*!*!

Posts: 310 | From: Florida | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Heggy
Popeye the Canadian and Compuetr Box Moderator Master Geek and Porn Avatar Collector
Member # 633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heggy   Author's Homepage   Email Heggy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interview me, sir.

--------------------
Hoyt.

Posts: 1102 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Zanzabar
Semi-Genius Member
Member # 873

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zanzabar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, BMF, interview me por favor!

--------------------
Zanzabar is a person - not a place.

*A path with no obstacles is a path better not taken.
*Distant water wont quench your immediate thirst.
*A smile will gain you ten more years of life.

Posts: 255 | From: Heroin Villa Estates, Phoenix, AZ. | Registered: Apr 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.