Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » General   » Blackout's Box Main Lounge   » Thank you for the wonderful gifts everyone!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank you for the wonderful gifts everyone!
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to my Blackout's PO Box yesterday and had all sorts of wonderful gifts waiting for me!!!

Thank you so much to everyone! Vavrek, your music is great, I have passed it on and will be playing some of it on the show. Bluheavenly, I LOVE the Prince stuff and your letter was greatly inpiring! To Marcia and Burt Karol - the older children of the new universe who sent me awesome shiney fabric that matches my hat and a kind note, WOW, you guys rock! Also, to Kieth the Goat's mom who made me turkey burgers and let me steal a beautiful senorita from her - I am in love with her!

To all of you, thank thanks thanks to the power of 42 and much love back to you. I will be scannng your letters and presents and showing others how cool you guys are.

Thanks & Much Love [Love ] !

- Blackout

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7616 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bluhevenly
Super Female Sex Crazed Blackout's Box Fan & Donator!
Member # 8

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bluhevenly   Author's Homepage   Email Bluhevenly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blackout:
Bluheavenly, I LOVE the Prince stuff and your letter was greatly inpiring!
- Blackout

You're welcome and Happy 10th Anniversary on the net. [Nerd Girl]

-blu

--------------------
"Dear lady...you are new to the scene. When you have been with us a little longer, nothing will amaze you." --Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator

Posts: 828 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jul 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blackout tips his hat. [Hippy Chic]

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7616 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
Saronix
Super Box Member!
Member # 1168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saronix   Author's Homepage   Email Saronix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't quite know you well/yet.

But, that cant stop me from at least congratulating you [Smile]

Who knows, maybe on your 11th anniversary I'll get ya a fruitcake (only cake that could survive the greedy smashing hands of the postal workers)

--------------------
Punctuation:
It's the difference between:

''I helped my uncle Jack Off a horse''

And:

''I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse.''

Posts: 109 | From: Summerland, B.C, Canada. | Registered: Apr 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laugh!

Welcome to the boards, love the avatar!

Someone get him a fruit basket (but of crazy people.. not citrus fruits).

--------------------

Saronix
Super Box Member!
Member # 1168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saronix   Author's Homepage   Email Saronix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, thanks!

I found it quite appealing myself.
(The avatar, not the citrus fruits.. although they are quite sexy too ,especially Passion Fruit...)

--------------------
Punctuation:

And:

Posts: 109 | From: Summerland, B.C, Canada. | Registered: Apr 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Herbert
Ghostly lover of hats and elephants & Official Blackout's Box Archivist
Member # 628

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herbert   Author's Homepage   Email Herbert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were all out of fruit baskets, and all I could find were some nuts.

-

--------------------
http://HerbertFilby.com

Posts: 1516 | From: PA | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mixed Nuts...

That brings back memories. That was the 2nd improv comdy troupe I was in with good ole Flipper.

--------------------

Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess   Email Princess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - +  - =  - ???????

--------------------
It's Megamaid sir, she's gone from suck to blow!

Posts: 672 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Member # 7

Member Rated:
I'm sorry, but that equation is unsolvable.

You can try to solve it, but the answer always comes out to be a complex, non repeating, undevisable imaginary number.

--------------------

Saronix
Super Box Member!
Member # 1168

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Herbert:
They were all out of fruit baskets, and all I could find were some nuts.

-

Ah, good to see Carrot Top up there with them dictators, I knew he was up to no good. [Smile]

--------------------
Punctuation:

And:

Herbert
Ghostly lover of hats and elephants & Official Blackout's Box Archivist
Member # 628

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herbert   Author's Homepage   Email Herbert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who have poor vision

(Copy and paste into your broswer:)
http://www.freewebs.com/server1988/bomb%2018.jpg

--------------------
http://HerbertFilby.com

Posts: 1516 | From: PA | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Member # 7

Member Rated:
How in the hell did you get such a clear picture of me farting after a taco bell meal?

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.