Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » General   » Blackout's Box Main Lounge   » Why are the weekends always slow around here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why are the weekends always slow around here?
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that there is a massive flow of posts during the week that is almost difficult to keep up with, and then on the weekends it's a ghost town.

Does everyone leave their computers and go to some cool and ultra secret resort? Can I come? What flavor ice cream to they have and can you rent ATVs there? Is there a waterslide?

[ 04-24-2005, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Blackout ]

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7658 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris -Kracka C-   Email Chris -Kracka C-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm usually here but since nobody else posts anything new I don't have anything to comment on. Last night was so fuckin' boring that I went to bed at 12:00.

MIDNIGHT, people! That's insanity. Way too early to go to bed on a Saturday night. I need to get a life. Who's willing to give me theirs?
Chris

--------------------
"It gives you different perspectives to think about things." - Blackout

Posts: 1185 | From: Houston, Tx | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Saronix
Super Box Member!
Member # 1168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saronix   Author's Homepage   Email Saronix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Secret resort?

If only the truth was that good [Big Grin]

--------------------
Punctuation:
It's the difference between:

''I helped my uncle Jack Off a horse''

And:

''I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse.''

Posts: 109 | From: Summerland, B.C, Canada. | Registered: Apr 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess   Email Princess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm totally bored tonite.
I went out last night as it was nurses last night of 3rd year.. we got smashed to hell.. i dont even remember a good portion of the evening.
Im bored, you're bored, entertain me.

--------------------
It's Megamaid sir, she's gone from suck to blow!

Posts: 672 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Tan
Semi-Genius Member
Member # 119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris -Kracka C-:
I'm usually here but since nobody else posts anything new I don't have anything to comment on. Last night was so fuckin' boring that I went to bed at 12:00.

MIDNIGHT, people! That's insanity. Way too early to go to bed on a Saturday night. I need to get a life. Who's willing to give me theirs?
Chris

Midnight? I went to bed at around 10pm and momma went out dancing. I do all my playing in the day. "The freaks come out at night".
Posts: 250 | From: St. Petersburg, FL | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Princess:
I'm totally bored tonite.
I went out last night as it was nurses last night of 3rd year.. we got smashed to hell.. i dont even remember a good portion of the evening.
Im bored, you're bored, entertain me.

That ass...

That ASS!!!

It HAUNTS me!!!!!!!

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7658 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris -Kracka C-   Email Chris -Kracka C-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand why nobody is here on Friday or Saturday. It's Friday and they're in love and they're Looking for the heart of Saturday night...but on Sunday they should be indoors with their asses planted firmly in front of their computers.
I mean come on, everyone who comes here is a heathenistic satan-worshipper anyway...so it's not like they're in church or something.
[Evil ]
Chris

--------------------
"It gives you different perspectives to think about things." - Blackout

Posts: 1185 | From: Houston, Tx | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess   Email Princess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blackout:
That ass...

That ASS!!!

It HAUNTS me!!!!!!!

Is that a GOOD thing, or a BAD thing?

--------------------

Posts: 672 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad! It haunts and taunts and wiggles at me, right there, in front of my very eyes...but...I...can't...TOUCH IT!

Oh the longing...

--------------------

FireCat
Destroyer of Worlds & Moderator of The Box Office movie forum
Member # 1033

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireCat   Author's Homepage   Email FireCat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i know where i am, I usualy leave friday right after work and travel either to east TN, West NC, or North GA [Smile] usualy a good 9hour round trip weekend [Smile] got lots of friends in south east to visit. [Smile] I get home sunday nights and go to bed for work monday, so yea that why im not around [Smile]

--------------------
FireCat
-------------------

Posts: 398 | From: Shelbyville, TN | Registered: Jan 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Bad! It haunts and taunts and wiggles at me, right there, in front of my very eyes...but...I...can't...TOUCH IT!

Oh the longing...

BLACKOUT's AN ASS MAN

--------------------

Bluhevenly
Super Female Sex Crazed Blackout's Box Fan & Donator!
Member # 8

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bluhevenly   Author's Homepage   Email Bluhevenly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They all have things keeping them busy that we don't..

Fun
Sex
Money
(Though one could say these three words are redundant, interchangeable, synonyms etc..)

Well, maybe that's not the right answer either..

Meanwhile, I'm usually working. My "weekend" is Tuesday and Friday, rather than Sat/Sun.

-blu

quote:
It seems that there is a massive flow of posts during the week that is almost difficult to keep up with, and then on the weekends it's a ghost town.

Does everyone leave their computers and go to some cool and ultra secret resort? Can I come? What flavor ice cream to they have and can you rent ATVs there? Is there a waterslide?

--------------------
"Dear lady...you are new to the scene. When you have been with us a little longer, nothing will amaze you." --Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator

Posts: 829 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jul 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Member # 7

Member Rated:
I have the fun, sex, and money...OK well maybe I'm a little short on the third one right now... but it's coming. It's coming? Wait...what's coming? Am I talking sex or money now? THERE'S THAT ASS AGAIN.

Shit, I am a confused!

Anyway - my point being I still POST about all my encounter with THERE'S THAT ASS AGAIN nd my sexmonfuns.

- Blackout

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.