Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » General   » Blackout's Box Main Lounge   » last fm?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: last fm?
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dd a search and this weird thing came up:

Last FM charts

Apparently I'm number 28...

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7617 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
onepairofpant
BLACKOUT.COM SPAM stopper uni pant NINJA!
Member # 835

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for onepairofpant   Author's Homepage   Email onepairofpant   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and diving, but thats cool
Posts: 345 | From: Queens, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris -Kracka C-   Email Chris -Kracka C-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, that's my profile

The 28 means I've listened to an MP3 of one of your pranks/shows 28 times since being a member of the site.
It's a plugin that keeps track of the music you listen to and categorizes it by number of plays and description tags. They also have a pretty cool radio thing (like Launch) that plays music reccommendations based on what you listen to.

Of course any of the M3U show streams or RAM files won't show up on the site because of the way they are tagged.

--------------------
"It gives you different perspectives to think about things." - Blackout

Posts: 1185 | From: Houston, Tx | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting.

One pairof pant do you ever have anything POSITIVE to say?

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7617 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
onepairofpant
BLACKOUT.COM SPAM stopper uni pant NINJA!
Member # 835

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for onepairofpant   Author's Homepage   Email onepairofpant   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt mean anything by it, its that I had a little bit of a time trying to find it at the 20's but it was at the 30's
Posts: 345 | From: Queens, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.