Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » General   » Philosophy & Spirit Box   » UFO on History Channel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UFO on History Channel
bmf
Official Blackout's Box Member
Member # 958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bmf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did anyone else see that? The beginning part was cool because they were show stuff like cave paintings and paintings from the medieval time with depicting ufo's

here's one from the 15th century.

http://www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk/painting.htm

and even the bible has stuff on ufo's like ezekiel 1:1-28

Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess   Email Princess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OKAY SERIOUSLY
let's use our brains for a moment.
You think he's painting this while looking at it?
NO , it's in his imagination.... babies don't sit like that.. and the angel ?Plus this was painted years after the Virgin Mary was around probably. For all you know the artist could have been finished painting, and just as he was putting away his brush, a drop of paint fell. and he was like "ahh fuck it".
ooooorrrr Maybe he was like. "let's see how I can fuck with the brains of the future."

-

And about the Bible verse,
If you go to Revelations, you can find just as freky descriptions of different sorts of animals and stuff --- so what? big deal. In end end, if you read chapter 2, it turns out to be the Lord anyways. ... see its like a novel, you gota read ahead.

THE VERSE :

1Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.

2In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,

3The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.

4And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

11Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

12And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

13As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

14And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

15Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

19And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

22And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

23And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

24And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

25And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

26And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

27And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

28As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

--------------------
It's Megamaid sir, she's gone from suck to blow!

Posts: 672 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Vinas
Official Blackout's Box Fancy Lad Canadian Bitch Ambassador and Teutonic God of Thunder
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vinas   Author's Homepage   Email Vinas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not reading that.

--------------------
"Vinny uncaringly hurts peoples feelings. He's like a mean robot."

Posts: 3557 | From: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrot Vagina
Member # 363

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carrot Vagina   Author's Homepage   Email Carrot Vagina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, my dear Princess. The first line of your post begs us to use our brains for a moment, but you apparently left yourself out of that equation. Unless I mistook your saracasm for stupidity, I would beg you to do some actual research into history, the bible, and especially italian Rennaiasaince painters. I am not trying to pick on you, but I am guessing that your crude explanations and sensleess remarks come only from a constant barrage of disinformation and brain washing by media, 'science' and an erroneus education system...not from any real awareness or knowledge of the subject. Which is typical of most of mankind.

If you were never told to discount the possibility of UFOs - and you saw that painting for the first time, would you have had the same silly reaction? Don't be ridiculous. There have been hundreds of paintings and drawings and referneces throughout history, dating back many centuries that have depicted these same kind of things, and yes - all the way back to cave drawings. The one thing you are right about is that the bible is rife with these ridiculous-sounding descriptions of all kinds of crazy shit...but why exaclty do you think that is??? Come on.

Again, I am not trying to pick on you...just suggesting you think for yourself a little more. If you can come up with the same explanations in your heart as have been ingrained in your head, then I apologize for questioning your beliefs.

That is all.
-The Vag [Mad]

--------------------
Carrot Vagina: Rich in beta-carotene...better to see your forthcoming ass whooping. http://www.5thdementia.com

Posts: 69 | From: E-Bay | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess   Email Princess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meh, still don't care.

--------------------

Posts: 672 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
bmf
Member # 958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bmf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bibleufo.com/anapaint1.htm

hehe. I guess it could be spilled. oh well.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrot Vagina
Member # 363

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carrot Vagina   Author's Homepage   Email Carrot Vagina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Princess:
meh, still don't care.

Now that, I believe.

-The Vag [Mad]

--------------------
Carrot Vagina: Rich in beta-carotene...better to see your forthcoming ass whooping. http://www.5thdementia.com

Posts: 69 | From: E-Bay | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess
Blackout's Box Master
Member # 779

Member Rated:
*big smile*

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.