Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » General   » Philosophy & Spirit Box   » How sound creates form

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How sound creates form
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sonpvUxGL8&search=webs%2520of%2520maya%0A

Discuss

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7615 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris -Kracka C-   Email Chris -Kracka C-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's really groovy, but don't understand why they're trying to link soundwave/sand reactions to some national 9/11 conspiracy. (read the comments)

I think the actual video would be cool to show before a concert as stock footage to show the force of sound and pitch.

--------------------
"It gives you different perspectives to think about things." - Blackout

Posts: 1185 | From: Houston, Tx | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well... the reasons they are linking it to 9/11 are long and complex involving aliens and secret technology and certain manipulated events ect ect... There are peoplewho believe there are government forces that have known about alien life for along time, and that naturally, we would be experiencing higher consciousness sort of events,but that using this sortof technology, the shadow government has formed a barricade around the earth. I know, I know, it sounds kooky, but who knows what these free mason illuminati alien shape shiftingfear feeding lizards are up to!?

Did I say that?

What it really is supposed to show is how sound waves make forms, and at the higher frequencies, you get what looks like mayan pyramids. The video cuts off but you can keep going to higher and lower frequencies that the human ear can't hear and what you see is astounding.

Take a good look at ita gain and at somef of the shapes that are formed. I believe it is just sand that is on top of a plate being vibrated by the tones, butsomeof the formsare clearly amazing.

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7615 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.