Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Blackout Bulletin Boards on BLACKOUT.COM   » General   » Philosophy & Spirit Box   » 42

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 42
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New enlightened being: "Greetings & Love from the 42nd plane of existance in the outer 'we're not sure but we think so' territories."

42nd plane automatic spelling correction system: "existence you fucking idiot, not existance."

New enlightened being: "Well they say 'Colour' in England, so maybe they spell 'Existence' as 'Existance' in the 42nd plane...just a thought."

GOD: "IT'S 'PLAIN' you dolt, not plane!!! You FLY in a PLANE, in the PLAIN that you may be in. Why is everyone's spelling so terrible here?!?!? Am I not a God worthy of you to take a litte time out to check your spelling here in the 42nd plain of exista...ummm...ok, sorry... nevermind" - Gaud

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7616 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
moralityplay
Box Understudy
Member # 1891

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moralityplay   Email moralityplay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it is a plane of existence. The only thing that is plain is yogurt or the decor in someone's apartment.
Posts: 31 | From: here and there | Registered: Sep 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris -Kracka C-
Keeper of the great CORN
Member # 775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris -Kracka C-   Email Chris -Kracka C-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you on today, Blackout?

--------------------
"It gives you different perspectives to think about things." - Blackout

Posts: 1185 | From: Houston, Tx | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Fenian Timelord R+C KSC ChD
Super Box Member!
Member # 4864

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fenian Timelord R+C KSC ChD   Author's Homepage   Email Fenian Timelord R+C KSC ChD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again the Law of Fives is proven correct..

Life, the Universe, & Everything = 42

42 is a simple Erisian Equasion that can be simplified with copius amounts of mushrooms, REALLY hot tea, and no hot dog buns thusly:

42=5 42<23>
(23 P=Q)(A)
2+3.Σ.5

5∞

quote:
Originally posted by Blackout:
New enlightened being: "Greetings & Love from the 42nd plane of existance in the outer 'we're not sure but we think so' territories."

42nd plane automatic spelling correction system: "existence you fucking idiot, not existance."

New enlightened being: "Well they say 'Colour' in England, so maybe they spell 'Existence' as 'Existance' in the 42nd plane...just a thought."

GOD: "IT'S 'PLAIN' you dolt, not plane!!! You FLY in a PLANE, in the PLAIN that you may be in. Why is everyone's spelling so terrible here?!?!? Am I not a God worthy of you to take a litte time out to check your spelling here in the 42nd plain of exista...ummm...ok, sorry... nevermind" - Gaud

--------------------
The Penguin
(or)

Fenian Timelord ChD KSC KLF FRC
Headmaster, Tesla Institute for the Advanced studies of Discordian Dialectics

Professor of Temporal Physics, & Magick-Mysticism Studies

Professor Emeritus, Miskatonic University
Discordian Chaosopher
Archimandrite of the Kreeping Krishna Thelematic-Caodai Cabal
Prelate, Church of the 7-Faces of Dr. Lao
Illuminati Grand Magistrate V Master- Starry Wisdom Sect
Lord High Temporal Pyrate
Rosicrucian Mystic

Posts: 125 | From: Tesla Institute for the Advanced studies of Discordian Dialectics | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Actor Singer Writer Director Visionary Philosopher Magickian Skydiver Digital Hippie and all around Creative Artist
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's on more than I am?

--------------------
You are not your job, your titles, your possessions, your degrees, your lovers, your relationships, your place of residence, your social security number, your ID, your bills, your worries, your bank account, your age or your body. You are the timeless being that created & perceives itself through those things, and you have the power to play or not play that game. When someone asks me "what do you do?" looking for some title to pin me down, I laugh and say "EVERYTHING!" - Blackout

Posts: 7616 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
mycaricature
Box Newbie
Member # 4908

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mycaricature     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fenian Timelord R+C KSC ChD:

Life, the Universe, & Everything = 42

Hitchhiker's Guide! Well played!
Posts: 10 | From: floating in-between where our worlds collide | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only my favorite book series in the universe.

[Bonzai]

--------------------

disco.sleeze
Super Box Member!
Member # 4909

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for disco.sleeze   Author's Homepage   Email disco.sleeze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am freaking out, just a smidgeon about this topic.

Yesterday I chose a new title for my blog: one to reflect it's miscellaneous nature and to pay homage to my favorite book series.

What's the title, you ask?
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Then today I skim through this board and the number 42 is staring at me.

I'm more than a little creeped out! O_O

--------------------
 -
"Each life makes its own imitation of immortality." - Stephen King

Posts: 105 | From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackout
Member # 7

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackout   Author's Homepage   Email Blackout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is no coincidence sir. Once you notice the matrix of 42. It is EVERYWHERE.

42 42 42 42 42 42 42
42 42 42 42 42 42 42
42 42 42 42 42 42 42
42 42 42 42 42 42 42
42 42 42 42 42 42 42
42 42 42 42 42 42 42

--------------------

Malakh7
Blackout's Box DONATOR!
Member # 4929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malakh7   Author's Homepage   Email Malakh7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah and this goes much further then 42. Many have been attracted to 11:11 as well. once you become aware of this you will suddenly find your self looking at a clock and it will be 11:11.

Now maybe this relates to 42 in that there are 4 1's and 2 11's or 1+1+1+1=4 and 1+1=2, but I digress.

This same phenomena also sometimes occurs with 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55.

And what does this all mean you may ask?

Don't ask me, I didn't do it.

--------------------
The Mad Reverend Malakh : Mal-7 : High Priest of the Esoteric Order of Free Zombies : Techno-Shaman Artist : Chaos Magickian : Psybermage : Quantum Physics Reality Engineer : RadioFreeZombie DJ & Producer, Yada yada bing bing woop woop zing!

"The human race will begin solving it's problems on the day that it ceases taking itself so seriously." Principia Discordia #00074

Posts: 114 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2009  | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Old site - pranks & things

Blackout.com , the artist known as Blackout, Blackout's Box, Blackout.com, Blurpinkle, Blackout's Box Studios, Blackout's Box Entertainment, Blurpinkle, Hathouse Films & TheTricksters.org (C)1995-20010 Michael Richard Bigansky (AKA: Blackout & Michael Biggins, Blackout) & Blackout's Box Studios INC.